Daytime, evenings, after school and weekend respite care for families and caregivers living with a child, youth, adolescent or senior experiencing exceptional health challenges or special needs provided by skilled professional and trained specialists whose primary concern is your welfare through our respite service.
- Before and after school respite care
- Facility supported respite care
- Hospital or medical appointment support and transportation
- In house specialized care and support
- Planned community integrated activities
- Specific skill development